What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When making a reservation or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site for email correspondence.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products, services & promotions.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Our server records are protected through Watchguard and Sophos. We also work with global brands such as Shopify and Global Merchants who have their own privacy policies in place.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
All prices quoted are in Canadian dollars.
You must be 19 years of age to place an order.
The owners and operators of the Web Site reserve the right to not publish, or to remove any Content that they deem in their sole discretion, to be inappropriate for the Web Site, for any reason whatsoever.
Trademarks and Copyrights
No material from the Web site may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. The user may print, in hard copy, portions of the Web site only for the purpose of information. The use of any such material for any other reason, on any other Web site, or the modification, distribution or republication of this material without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions,
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our guests after the original transaction has occurred,
- Process orders or reservations and to send information and updates pertaining to your reservation.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Henry of Pelham Family Estate Winery